Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Snap!!!

So the other day I turned on the TV and an infomercial was on for a product called the Flavor Wave Oven… a revolutionary infrared oven that is restaurant quality but available now for a three easy payments of... blah blah blah I was about to change the channel when the host turns and says, “Mr. T why don’t you come over here and let me show you this...” WHAT!?! Nooo way! And suddenly there he was. THE Mr. T!! From the A-Team and Rocky! Holy Crap!!! Where do I begin?... First of all, Mr. T is still alive? Where in the blazes has he been the past decade? This is too much. Please tell me Mr. T did not come out of retirement to do an infomercial.

I was enthralled. I seriously sat down and watched the entire thing. There he was with his trademark hair style and looking just as intense and ready to beat somebody up as ever. I kept waiting for him to say “I pity the fool who doesn’t buy the flavor wave” and then it happened. The host made Mr. T a birthday cake which was odd since it wasn’t his birthday. (his words) But since she made it with the flavor wave he said, “I pity the fool who turns this down.” Brilliant. I almost want to buy one. Almost.

Honestly, you can go to the website and buy your own flavor wave if you don't believe me.

Stay healthy America and call now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome
You there. Yes you, reading this small print...Thank you for stopping by... I hope you were not too disappointed